Friday, July 22, 2011

Inside Of

Inside of nothing
Inside of what I can’t see
Inside of the fear
Inside of the fear I can’t see
Inside of my past
Inside of myself
Inside of myself I can’t see
Inside of the crying
Inside the little boy
Inside the angriness of a toy
Inside of alone
Inside of the pale
Inside of the beak of feel
Inside of the inside
Inside of the door shut closed
Inside of the room
Inside the shards of tomorrow
Inside of the perilous new
Inside of the who am I
Inside of the me
Inside of the emptiness inside
Inside of the helplessness
Inside of the lovelessness
Inside of no feeling
Inside of the hurting
Inside of the lost helplessness
Inside of the falling away
Inside of the nothing nothinglessness
nothinglessness
nothinglessness
Inside of the no-way-out
Inside of the inside-outside lost

I remember that night
I remember my mom
I remember my dad
I remember the screaming
I remember the choice
Choose me
Choose me
I remember the choice to choose
the screaming to choose
choose
who do you want to go with
who, who who
I remember the hate
I remember the wanting
Wanting it to stop
I remember the screaming
I remember not wanting to be
I remember not wanting to feel
I remember not wanting to hurt
I remember just wanting it to stop

I remember
inside of the nothingness

I found my home…

No comments: