Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Will Not Whisper

by Adyashanti from the book "my secret Is SILENCE"

I want to speak to you about love
about how you deny yourself
its slightest entry
about how much you truely fear
Love's silent embrace.

I want to talk to you
about what you will not
allow yourself to see--
about that beauty inside
that you turn your face from.

Yes, I want to talk to you.
You who have somehow
found a way to hide
within a sliver of darkness
cast upon the pure light of Being.

I want to talk to you.
I will not whisper.


You can live in the sliver of darkness forever
and tell yourself lies.
You can blame yourself.
You can blame others.
You can blame God and beyond.
And still that Love that you are will wait
until you can tell yourself
the lie of denial no more.

And at that very moment
you will see
just how silent Love's embrace can be.
And in that silence
the truth will ring clear.
Love demands everything:
all of your illusions
excuses and fears.

I want to speak to you about Love.
I want to talk to you about
what you will not allow
yourself to be.

I want to talk to you.
I will not whisper.

No comments: