Sunday, April 27, 2008

What I Am Searching For











I have been thinking about what it is I am and have been searching for. I have come to realize, at least this moment, that it is not a thing or an answerable answer. It is a search for the question I am hunting for and it is the question and NOT answers.

I seek to know that original questioning thought in the mind of God which gave birth to the world-universe, perhaps even to countless worlds. Just that one thought that flashed through his-her mind at its conception and before its birth. That single question that gave birth to all questions and all existence.

That is all I want.

After all it is questions which give life and answers which take it away.


But, then perhaps that is just my curse to see it that way.






No comments: