Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dating Tip for those Mystically Inclined


I was reading an email I got with 17 dating tips for Mystics. I seemed to have always found myself in relationships where I would have been (and am) more compatible and understood by a rock, than the person I was/am in the relationship with.
Perhaps I should patent and sell rock companions for those such as myself. Just look at this list of good traits.

1. Always there
2. Listen without interrupting
3. Never interested in anyone else
4. Never subject to mood changes
5. Will go and do anything with you
6. Never disagrees with you
7. (For the ladies) Always hard




Of the list of 17 dating tips, I read, this one seemed particularly appropriate and true. LOL

“Keep in mind that the more personal
growth work you do on yourself, the fewer
people there will be who are compatible.
The payoff for becoming more self-actualized
can be more enjoyment of being single, and
a more fulfilling and less taxing relationship
when you do meet a compatible person.”

"17 Dating Tips for Mystics" from the Mystic Twins
http://www.howisyourlovelife.com/column.htm


No comments: